DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I got period on tuesday with normal red blood. Today, at 3rd

Customer Question

Hello. I got period on tuesday with normal red blood. Today, at 3rd day there is only brown blood. I can tell I went to ginecologist 2 weeks ago just for annual check up at everything was ok. I am also on anti depressants now. Is it normal like this?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 11 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

This is absolutely normal

At the end of your period you can have this brown color blood

There is absolutely nothing to worry at all

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. I will be glad to help you always.