How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Basu Your Own Question
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 31113
Experience:  MD
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr Basu is online now

I want to see a doctor privately for fertility advice - not

Customer Question

Hi, I want to see a doctor privately for fertility advice - not sure how to go about it
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have had initial tests done on the NHS, which look normal. I'm 36 and have been trying to conceive for 6 months. I'm on no medication.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I've had chlamydia once, but it was symptomless and I'm pretty sure I caught it early
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 20 days ago.

You can try this website for better choice: