Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MS. Deal with women related all surgical problems including genito-urinary and breast surgery.
5625079

I had a emergency operation blood in my pelvis around womb

Customer Question

I had a emergency operation blood in my pelvis around womb and overies no explanations as to how I need help understanding this
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: No one has explained to me don’t feel right and they want to discharge me not well all week xx
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I told them my mother is fighting for life with ovarian cancer and grandmother died of it too mother only 49
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you I have scans from august from a private clinic I want them to have a look to compare but they won’t I want this fully sorted x
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 9 days ago.

What is your age?

What did your ultrasound and CT scan before the surgery show?

Did your doctor give the reason for blood in the pelvis?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No no reason and that me the worrying part am I better off just going to a private gynacologist clinic I have all questions wrote out but no answers which doesn’t make sense I still don’t feel right and still feeling a shift on my right side felt it yesterday too but that’s all I asked for a follow up scan if there discharging before I leave and sha said why we cleared everything but to me they don’t know if something is bleeding my blood pressure is on and off low when in pain I have high white blood cells
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No

They should get the scan before discharging or tell you the reason for blood in your pelvis.

It is better to seek help in a private clinic.

Apologies for any intrusion of those automatic offers for phone calls. These are produced by the website automatically and outside of my control.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Okay thank you
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
You are England I am Ireland I think I’m going to try ring a private gynacologist consultant

The diagnosis is a right of the patient and there should be a clear reason explained to you about the cause and procedure.

Wishing you all the very best and a speedy resolution.