Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, 5 years experience in the field of General Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I need to book appointment for checking the endometrial

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I need to book appointment for checking the endometrial thickness? At which time of the menstrual cycle is the best time for this to be done? After the menstrual cycle at Follicular Phase or at Luteal Phase?
JA: How old are you? What symptoms are you having?
Customer: 38 years old, low Progesterone levels for more than a year
JA: Got it. When was your last smear test or pelvic exam? Any irregular results from past exams?
Customer: At August 2020. The smear test was normal
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Surgery from Endometriosis at 2016, part of the left overy ovary
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 13 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 13 days ago.

You should get it done by the end of the luteal phase as it is the thickest at that time.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you! I would like to know if I want to be examined for that what's the price of the appointment?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 13 days ago.

It would depend on the hospital but usually the doctor's fee range from 100 to 300 dollars.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.