This is likely to be a chronic yeast infection. Some women experience chronic recurrent vulvovaginitis, which often requires long-term or prophylactic oral azole therapy for control. So for that, the recommended regimen is fluconazole 150 mg every other day for 3 doses, followed by weekly fluconazole 150 mg for 3 months. This regimen abates the symptoms and prevents further recurrence.
Also, avoid (if you do) the following;
1) panty liners,
The following would help you:
1) You can help restore the normal bowel flora by eating live bacterial culture yogurt every day for a few weeks and take acidophilus tablets/brand Rephresh Pro-B three times a day for one month.
2) Wear loose, all-cotton underwear as they absorb body moisture.
3) Wipe front to back when you urinate or have a bowel movement. Bowel bacteria can infect the vagina.
4) Do not shave the vulvar area as the pubic hair protects against chemicals making contact with the skin.
5) Avoid all chemicals in the Vulvovaginal area.
6) After exercise or any sweat-producing activity, bathing or swimming, make sure the perineum is air-dried., Moist surfaces that rub against each other break down and provide an area for yeast secondary growth,