Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MS. Deal with women related all surgical problems including genito-urinary and breast surgery.
5625079

Genital itch not responsibility to caniston, Not seen spoken

Genital itch not responsibility to caniston
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Not seen nut spoken to Coniston cream and pessary
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

What are your age and gender?

Could you please post a picture, if comfortable?

Since when is the genital itch and for long did you use Canesten?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
72 female

I can do only Internet calls. It seems you are not on what's app. You may consider downloading it, in that case, we can talk on the phone.

If we are unable to talk on the phone, you would be refunded for the phone service and we can continue here on this chat platform.

This is likely to be a chronic yeast infection. Some women experience chronic recurrent vulvovaginitis, which often requires long-term or prophylactic oral azole therapy for control. So for that, the recommended regimen is fluconazole 150 mg every other day for 3 doses, followed by weekly fluconazole 150 mg for 3 months. This regimen abates the symptoms and prevents further recurrence.

Also, avoid (if you do) the following;

1) panty liners,

2) pantyhose,

The following would help you:

1) You can help restore the normal bowel flora by eating live bacterial culture yogurt every day for a few weeks and take acidophilus tablets/brand Rephresh Pro-B three times a day for one month.

2) Wear loose, all-cotton underwear as they absorb body moisture.

3) Wipe front to back when you urinate or have a bowel movement. Bowel bacteria can infect the vagina.

4) Do not shave the vulvar area as the pubic hair protects against chemicals making contact with the skin.

5) Avoid all chemicals in the Vulvovaginal area.

6) After exercise or any sweat-producing activity, bathing or swimming, make sure the perineum is air-dried., Moist surfaces that rub against each other break down and provide an area for yeast secondary growth,

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
You did not use the number above but called the landline number and I was not at home
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I am now at home so either number will reach me

I called; +447485069499

If you have a mobile number with what's app, I will call you back.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Forget it. Don't bother calling back thank you

You are very welcome.

I am contacting customer support for a refund of the phone service.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.