ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

My vagina is very sweaty recently and it smells really bad I

Customer Question

Hi my vagina is very sweaty recently and it smells really bad I tried bv treatment but it hasn’t worked I did have cervical cryotherapy 2 months ago
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: it’s been ok not too bad I thought washing would help but I’m noticing it more now I’m getting quite concerned 😟
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No nothing else
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Also every time I have sex with my partner I bleed I’m getting really worried! Someone please help me it’s ruining my confidence
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I think I might have an infection
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 16 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Ravindran and will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

Please have it checked. It couid be bacterial vaginosis or candidiasis. Your gp can do a quick speculum exam and can prescribe antibiotics or refer you to gynecologist. Another option is the STI clinic and they can take swabs and see what kind of infection you have.