ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I hope you are ok, No not yet, there are painful blisters

Customer Question

Hi there I hope you are ok
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: there are painful blisters over my genital area since yesterday and It's my first time facing this I always keep my body in a very good hygine condition so I have no idea why it has happened
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: it's been 3days now and the pain is getting worse around the area . And when I go to the toilet it starts burning in the area , inside and outside
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I also have creamy yellow discharge since last week and that's unusual as well
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 14 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Ravindran and will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

Any history of sextual activity?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.

It could be sexually transmitted condition.  Please visit the STI clinic where they can do the  swabs and give you the right treatment.