Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, 5 years experience in the field of General Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My period has lasted a month, I missed my last two months,

Customer Question

My period has lasted a month, I missed my last two months, not pregnant. Not had pain just a few cramps every other day, it’s not a heavy flow but sometimes have clots, overnight I have hardly any bleeding, and the bleeding can be red or brown or both
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 17 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 17 days ago.

It sounds like hormonal fluctuation and you can expect heavy or prolong bleeding after missed period. I would suggest taking IBuprofen 800mg twice a day for a day and see if it stops, if not then see a doctor for a scan and hormone tests.

f you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.