Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MS. Deal with women related all surgical problems including genito-urinary and breast surgery.
5625079

I'm in my first trimester and I went to sleep with the quilt

Customer Question

I'm in my first trimester and I went to sleep with the quilt and I got hot during the night now I have a headache. Is my child going to have birth defects? Also what temperature should i have my baths at one website said 40c other said only 32c
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 16 days ago.

Let me assure you that it would not cause any birth defect.

Also, you can decide the temperature of the bath, it should be just warm enough for you to feel comfortable. There is no medical recommendation for it and you should feel cozy.

I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have another question can I drink kombucha if it's made by a company not homemade
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 15 days ago.

Avoid drinking it in the first trimester.