Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced in a wide range of clinical settings including emergency Medicine
11269312

I have a couple of lumps in my left breast and a dent in my

Customer Question

I have a couple of lumps in my left breast and a dent in my right breast
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. P. Jyoti replied 12 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** thank you for your question. I am a qualified MD with 18 years’ experience and I am happy to work with you on this.

Please provide some more information so that I can provide you with a better informed answer.

How long have you had the lumps?

Are they tender?

Do you have a depression in the right breast? Can you share a pic if you are not uncomfortable

Please provide this info and I will help you further with my answer.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I’ve only recently noticed the lumps and they are tender but only where I keep touching them out of panic.
My breasts a particularly large so I have some loose skin and stretch marks.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
File attached (QZZSTZ4)
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
The photo is of my right breast

Thank you, ***** ***** reviewed your pic. Please hold on while I type out your answer. This can take a few minutes.

Considering your age, and since you have multiple lumps and the lumps are tender, these lumps are certain to be benign. They are likely to be a condition like fibroadenosis, in which multiple lumps are formed associated with hormonal changes.

The indentation in your right breast is also not at all of concern, and is due to muscle fibers only.

Still you must show this to your GP and get the lumps evaluated. They are quite certain to be benign but you must go for a breast examination.

Hope I have been able to clarify the situation for you and helped in resolving your query.
If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.
Thank you and I wish you the best of health - stay safe!
Dr. P. Jyoti

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you very much I just get very paranoid and scared of cancer

Dont worry, its not cancer at all.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I am very very panicky about cancer I really don’t want it to be cancer please say it’s not