The following would help for vaginal thrush;
1) Canesten vaginal cream for 7 days.
2) Probiotics for one month.
Also, avoid (if you do) the following;
1) panty liners,
3) sexual lubricants
The following would help you:
4) You can help restore the normal bowel flora by eating live bacterial culture yogurt every day for a few weeks and taking acidophilus tablets/brand Rephresh Pro-B three times a day for one month.
5) Do not use tampons until the end of the treatment.
6) Wear loose, all-cotton underwear as they absorb body moisture.
7) Wipe from front to back when you urinate or have a bowel movement. Bowel bacteria can infect the vagina.
8) Do not shave the vulvar area as the pubic hair protects against chemicals making contact with the skin.
9) Avoid all chemicals in the Vulvovaginal area.
10) Avoid pantyhose and tight pants such as jeans which trap moisture near the perineum
11) After exercise or any sweat-producing activity, bathing or swimming, make sure the perineum is air-dried., Moist surfaces that rub against each other break down and provide an area for yeast secondary growth,
12) Follow a low carbohydrate diet. Take steroids, antibiotics, and oral contraceptives only if very necessary.
I wish your symptoms resolve soon.
I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.