Caring doc
Caring doc, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced in dealing with cases of infertility, sexual dysfunction, obs/gyn
25020506

I’m six weeks pregnant I spotted very very lightly Then

Customer Question

I’m six weeks pregnant I spotted very very lightly
Then started with some heavier bleeding and small clots then passed this . Haven’t passed anymore big clots only this . It’s a medium flow now . It’s been 2 days . Do you think I’m miss carrying for sure ? The hospital said j was pregnant but thiswas before I passed this also hospital said my hcg levels were lowAnd now I’m getting negative pregnancy tests
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Caring doc replied 15 days ago.
Hi.Welcome to Just Answer.I am Caring doc.I can help you today.
Respected customer, little bleeding and spotting can be normal in pregnancy.
But if you are bleeding like a period, and you passed some clots as well,the chances are you have miscarried.
A negative pregnancy test is also an indication that you are no more pregnant unfortunately.
Anyway I would recommend to call your local obgyn office,and make an appointment.You may need an ultrasound and hcg levels to see if you have aborted completely.
I hope it helps.
Let me know if you have any questions please.
I would be glad to help you further.
Thanks a lot for visiting Justanswer:)