Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Doctor
Experience:  Medical Specialist
111381268

I am so desperately and stressful I am probably 1 week

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I am so desperately and stressful I am probably 1 week pregnant and I don't want the baby. Any medication solutions for that?
JA: How old are you? What symptoms are you having?
Customer: I I'm 39 years old. I have u regular bleeding, and I did one test
JA: The OB/GYN Doctor will be able to answer that. When was your last smear test or pelvic exam? Any irregular results from past exams?
Customer: 2 month ago
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have Hepatitis C and under medication
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 21 days ago.

Hi, thank you for getting in touch. I'm really sorry to hear you're struggling. This is an unplanned pregnancy and you want to have a termination (abortion) is that correct?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
is it possible by Madison or it is abortion needed in the hospital?

Where are you based could I ask?

Usually it's done in a community based clinic. You would start by making an appointment with your GP and they can refer you for the procedure. It's usually pretty quick but I'd start by visiting your GP and discussing the situation and what you need with them.