Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, GP
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

I think I have genital herpes, Nope, That I'm scared So I am

I think I have genital herpes JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking? Customer: Nope JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you. Customer: That I'm scaredSo I am sexually active. I've had contact with a person who discovered they had HSV 1 a year ago.Then recently I started having symptoms, all of them. Headaches, nausea, itchy feeling while urinating. But I first thought it was a uti. Treated it with uti meds. But then the Headaches came and it was like car sickness but worseThen yesterday and today I felt a little itchy on my vulva.I looked at my vagina in more detail and saw a bumpSame colour as the skin around itAnd maybe like 2 small bumps next to itThey are not painful to touchThen when I looked lower down my vulva I can see these white pimples

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

I am really sorry that you are going through this. It must be really difficult for you.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Let me know if you need anything else

These are inside the labia of vagina, and not proper warts. I am not sure, I would call these as warts.

Best thing would be to get testing done for this before we can all these genital warts secondary to HSV1.

Because these doesn't look like warts to me.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Oh so hpv?
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Hello?

No, it doesn't look like any sexually transmitted disease. It looks like a simple folliculitis. But most important thing is testing at the moment.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I just asked another doctor on here
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
He said its genital herpes
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I'm very scared right now
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I'm worried

You will get different opinions here, but I don't think so. What you need is testing here.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Could it be a vaginal cyst
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
What about my symptoms

It's likely a cyst.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
But I never had that kind of headache before, it lasted 2 days

Take paracetmaol or ibuprofen for this. It will likely be secondary to stress you are taking.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I should be stressed, but I'm not. I'm more anxious if anything. But stress, nooo. I half-heartedly do things. What I mean is this is the only time I ever felt stressed.

That is why I am saying you that being anxious causes problem like these as well.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
But why would I be anxious other than now. However I do want to mention this to you, I'm nearly done with my period and I usually get really bad ones. I was doing my nails and got this sudden dizziness and nausea and fainted in the shopping mall. Is that because of what I have down there.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Also I looked this up
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Cysts are painful whereas warts generally don't have pain
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
This is relatively painless

Small cysts are not painful.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I barely even feel it doctor
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
But whats the difference between it being herpes and cysts

Cyst is benign and herpes is longterm infection.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I mean visually

Wart is a solid irregular growth and cyst is a fluid filled vesicle.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I'm meeting a gynecologist on Monday. What can I tell her to make the diagnosis more easier.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Also can cysts cause slight itchiness because that's how I noticed it in the first place

Yes, ti can cause.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
What do I tell the gynecologist
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Ok in what time

Go to gynaec and tell all the symptoms.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Are you still calling me?

No, your money will be returned.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Does this cyst can look pink

Yes.