Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, 5 years experience in the field of General Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I think I have genital herpes, Nope, That I'm scared So I am

I think I have genital herpes JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking? Customer: Nope JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you. Customer: That I'm scaredSo I am sexually active. I've had contact with a person who discovered they had HSV 1 a year ago.Then recently I started having symptoms, all of them. Headaches, nausea, itchy feeling while urinating. But I first thought it was a uti. Treated it with uti meds. But then the Headaches came and it was like car sickness but worseThen yesterday and today I felt a little itchy on my vulva.I looked at my vagina in more detail and saw a bumpSame colour as the skin around itAnd maybe like 2 small bumps next to itThey are not painful to touchThen when I looked lower down my vulva I can see these white pimples

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I can not open your photos, can you please attach them again?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
File attached (2GPM351)
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
File attached (PV7LZ71)

I do not see any lesions resembling genital herpes.

So no worries about that.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
What about HPV

No, it is not like that, it can be a small cyst. No worries.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
But other doctors are saying I have genital herpes, hpv and warts
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
what about my symptoms
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I never have headaches

Your symptoms can be due to other reasons, you should see a doctor and get it examined for further reassurance.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I can see this cluster of white pimples closer to my vagina.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
File attached (V6S6ZSV)

These can be like white heads.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Ok thank you