dermadoc
dermadoc, Doctor
Experience:  mbbs, dnb
19010125

I have bumbs between my vagina and butthole I don’t know

Customer Question

I have bumbs between my vagina and butthole I don’t know what it is my doctor told me that’s it nothing really but I feel like it’s more
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: From young I had them and my health has been good I guess
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My doctor also said that it might be in my genetic but I don’t know okay no problem
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Expert:  dermadoc replied 15 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Kruti , I am a specialist in the field and I will be happy to help.

I am sorry to hear about your concern and I would try my best to allay your worries.

I will be glad to assist you today and will try my best to give you an answer that is helpful.

The answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

I would like to inform that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site , I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:-

Usually skin conditions are best diagnosed if its possible to see them , so it gives me a clearer picture of what the problem is. Hence I would like to request you to please send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

Please send a picture in jpeg/jpg or png format. You can send it as an attachment here, using the paper clip sign on the toolbar , just above the space where we are typing or using the add files next to the send button. Or alternatively you can upload them on google photos and send me the link.

In case, its not possible for you to send a picture, I can understand, please do let me know. I will surely try to still help you out.

Thanks. Regards

Dr. Kruti

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Okay I will
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
This isn’t shared between anyone else or posted for reviews right?
Expert:  dermadoc replied 15 days ago.

No, it is not shared with anyone else, its only available to the medical experts here.

Expert:  dermadoc replied 15 days ago.

You could please share the pics and let me know a few details regarding it too.

Expert:  dermadoc replied 15 days ago.

Thanks for your reply.

I can understand your concern.

You seem to be having folliculitis which is a bacterial infection of the hair follicles. However, it will be helpful to see a picture and then opine.

I will still give a few recommendations:-

these are common in many women , as just before the period the local immunity of the genitals goes down due to the hormone changes and the area gets more prone to bacterial infections of the skin, but its not necessary for it to occur in every cycle.

There are conditions of heat and humididty which increases the chance of getting the folliculitis.

I would recommend application of neosporin cream on it twice a day for a week. That would help to resolve it.

Neosporin cream is available over the counter.

Also you can take Tab. tylenol once daily for 3 days.

I hope this suggestion was helpful.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Take care

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Okay Thank you
Expert:  dermadoc replied 14 days ago.

You are welcome. Take care.

Wishing a speedy resolution of your concern. I will be glad to assist you in case you have any queries.

Have a great day.

Dr. Kruti

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Expert:  dermadoc replied 13 days ago.

Take care