Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Doctor
Experience:  Medical Specialist
111381268

I would like to know I tested my wife blood on our wedding

Hi I would like to know I tested my wife blood on our wedding night to see if she had any problem however it came negative for blood and when we had it she started her period on the next day
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: Once. Amonth
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. Could you tell me a bit more about what you'd like to discuss? Thanks

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Basically I want to know if something is wrong with my wife blood as to why it didn't return positive as blood

Sorry just trying to understand a bit better, forgive me. What test did your wife had? You mean that she wasn't bleeding but started having a period the next day after sex? Or you mean a hospital blood test? Thank you for clarifying.

The timing of the period can vary a lot and especially during times of stress or concern or any illness for example. It certainly can be the case that the period hasn't started at all and the next day the period is in full strength.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
They did a blood test to see whether it was blood but it wasn't they said the blood has certain protein which can be traced in blood which was missing and it came as negative and yes the period started the next day

I see. What exactly was it that was tested to see if it was blood? Did she have some discharge from the vagina and you weren't sure if this was blood? I'm sorry I just don't understand what you mean they did a blood test to see if it was blood. If you can explain I can definitely help. Thanks