Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, 5 years experience in the field of General Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have redness on my pubic bone that showed up after I used

I have redness on my pubic bone that showed up after I used a hair removal cream on my front bit (not on my labia) and it hasn't gone away it looks a bit like a light birth mark and it gets redder if I shave
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: A few months at least since it's turned up, it's not itchy or sore, I've had no infections or discomfort and cold water seems to sooth it but if I wash too hard in the shower or sweat or shave it it becomes very red but still doesn't hurt. If I sweat a lot it may itch
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Can you please attach a photo here?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Please see attached photos
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I don't have the money to call

It seems like an eczema patch or fungal infection. I would suggest applying 1 % hydrocortisone and 1% clotrimazole twice a day for a week and see how it evolves. If it does not improve then see a doctor.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.