Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I have swollen glands under arms and my armpit looks

Customer Question

I have swollen glands under arms and my armpit looks bruised. I am obese and have a simple at the side of my boob - should I be worried?
JA: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?
Customer: No injuries (although I did wear a bra that’s too big and it was irritating my underarm the day before I noticed the lumps I have had the swollen glands about 3 days now
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I also had 2 occasions when I had a pain inside my boob (it’s happened in both on separate occasions about a month apart and this was a few months ago now
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 18 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 18 days ago.

Are those glands painful? Any lump in your breast on that side? Any weight loss, loss of appetite or sweating etc?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
they are tender. No lumps in breasts no weight loss and no sweating
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
No loss of appetite
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 18 days ago.

Thanks a lot for your patience and I appreciate it. Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take a few minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific questions, please let me know.

If you want a phone call, I am available to call you. We can stay in the chat as well. Regards

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 18 days ago.

Respected customer, thanks a lot for your input, and thanks again for visiting justanswer.com! A great place where you can find guidance and/or solution from real experts. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Even I would get tense in this situation. Cancerous nodes are never painful. Pain indicates inflammation and not cancer. You should start with over-the-counter available tablet Advil 400 mg thrice daily for the pain and see your doctor on Monday as you may need antibiotics as this is likely to be infectious. So be concerned but not stressed. I reassure you in the same way as I would have assured some of my family members that there is nothing serious behind this so please don't stress yourself.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concerns, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-hasan/?rpt=3800