Dr Anil Kumar
Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor
Experience:  M.D with over 30 years of experience in practice.
4713694

My periods are 3 days late.. I feel nausea all the time and

Customer Question

Hi my periods are 3 days late.. I feel nausea all the time and pregnancy test results are negative. What should I do
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: they are regular no pain
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i had ectopic pregnancy in may
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Anil Kumar replied 9 days ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
And I would serve you with care and patience.

NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me.
I am sorry to hear about your problem.
We can continue our conversation now through text in this reply forum.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Could you please suggest

In my opinion, you should repeat a pregnancy test after 1 week with a morning urine sample.

Also if possible you can undergo an ultrasound of the whole abdomen as well.

If non-pregnant your doctor may prescribe a form of progesterone to induce periods.

A thyroid function test may be done as well.

As such there can be a variety of causes of missed periods like hormonal imbalance, weight gain, weight loss, PCOD, thyroid dysfunction, pregnancy to name a few.

You should try vitamin C supplement, ginger tea, pineapple, parsley tea, maintain weight, do deep breathing to induce a period.

Let me know if you have any further queries so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.