Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, 5 years experience in the field of General Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I am about to start my IVF process and am still taking food

Hi, I am about to start my IVF process and am still taking food supplements at the moment, namely the following:
- Fish Oil (Omega 3, 2000 mg)
- Magnesium (500 mg)
- Acidophilus (20 billion)
- CoQ10 (200 mg)
- Valerian root (500 mg, not every day, only occasionally)
- Myo-Inositol
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D3
- Sea Kelp (Iodine, 2000 mg)Do I have to stop any of those or all of them once I start the injections?

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Better to stop them  and take prenatals as would be advised by your treating doctor.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
folic acid should also be stopped during IVF?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Just a bit confused because a lot of what I am taking are prenatals? For example Folic Acid, D3, Zinc, Inositol

tHESE needs to be taken and ypu can keep on taking them