Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

I have pelvic pain, bleeding between periods, sore and

Hello, I have pelvic pain, bleeding between periods, sore and tender breasts, excessive sweating in the groin, excessive sweating at night and yellow vaginal discharge. Please could you advise? Thanks
JA: Apologies for the personal questions, but are you using any contraceptives? How long have you dealt with the pelvic pain?
Customer: I’m not using contraceptives and the pelvic pain has been since January 2020
JA: Got it. When was your last smear test, and what were the results? Any swelling, discoloration, or unusual smells?
Customer: My last smear test was 2 or 3 weeks ago and came back clear. There’s no swelling, discolouration, I was born with Anosmia so I don’t know about any smells
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No I don’t think so

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

How long have you had this?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
The pelvic pain since January 2020, the rest of the symptoms for about 4 months

What investigations and examination have you had so far?

If at all

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Just a smear test, tests for chlamydia and gonorrhoea, which all came back clear

Has anyone examined you? Have you had any blood tests?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No, I’ve tried twice to be seen by a doctor, and both times they’ve spoken to me over the phone, but refused to give me a face to face appointment

Thanks, ***** ***** need vaginal swabs for infection, chlamydia and gonorrhea tests are specific and only check for those infections, not others, not fungal infections, therefore conditions such as Bacterial Vaginosis or Fungal causes have not been ruled out.

Given the sweating and tenderness, blood tests would be advised as well.

Your next step is seeing your doctor to look into this further to find a cause and treatment.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you for your advice

No problem, I hope you can arrange this soon.