Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General practice
Experience:  I have had years of experience with Outpatient Medicine and have treated many routine GYN disorders.
18722459

I administered my first bemfola injection and have 2

Hi i administered my first bemfola injection and have 2 questions regarding it:- is it normal to have a slight headache and tummy pain?
- some of the bemfola splashed out onto my microwave and kettle, i didnt see exactly where it went but just wiped both surfaces with soapy water, is it dangerous for any food or drink that will be prepared in the kettle or microwave - like will they be contaminated with the hormones ?Thanks

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
The headache and tummy pain are nirmal

The microwave and kettle weren't contaminated

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
ThanksI also cleaned the area after doing the injection, is it ok to use the area for cooking afterwards even if some medication dripped?

It's OK to use the area for cleaning