How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Monika Hearne, M.D. Your Own Question
Monika Hearne, M.D.
Monika Hearne, M.D., Board Certified OB/GYN
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 5180
Experience:  With experience and compassion, I treat my patients like family.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Monika Hearne, M.D. is online now

I would like to speak with an OBGYN specialised in pelvic

Customer Question

Hi, I would like to speak with an OBGYN specialised in pelvic inflammatory disease
JA: How long have you dealt with pelvic inflammatory disease? Have you experienced this in the past?
Customer: yes
JA: Got it. When was your last smear test or pelvic exam? Any irregular results from past exams?
Customer: I have questions about causes and hydrosalpinx
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
How long will I have to wait for a video consultation?
Expert:  Zee J replied 8 months ago.

Hi there I might be helpful?

Expert:  Zee J replied 8 months ago.

Hi there kindly answer following questions for further advice:


Past medical history?

Any medicines using?

Smoking and alcohol?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I’m 37. None of the other questions are relevant. Please can you put me in touch via telephone with an OBGYN I can explain and give details of any past medical history or tests then
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
If you can’t put me in touch with one within the next the hour please let me know
Expert:  Zee J replied 8 months ago.

Hi there I am Endocrinologist I might be helpful but if you want to talk specifically to Gynae then let me know I will opt out of this question???

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi I would need a Gynae specifically
Expert:  Zee J replied 8 months ago.

Ok best of luck

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 8 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Dr. Kala replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I am privileged to help you understand your current concern. I am an experienced OBGYN  physician, with over 28 years of experience. can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

What is your concern?