Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

I missed my menses and did a pregnancy test and realised it

Customer Question

i missed my menses and did a pregnancy test and realised it was positive but am not ready to have a child now and i need medication
JA: Apologies for the personal questions, but are you using any contraceptives? When did your last period begin?
Customer: no contraceptive
JA: Got it. When was your last smear test, and what were the results? Any swelling, discoloration, or unusual smells?
Customer: have not had smear test
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: not really just want to have my menses as am not ready for a child now
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

Expert:  Dr Baker replied 15 days ago.

I am sorry to hear. Your options are to contact your Gp for a referral to an early pregnancy clinic or you can self refer via Marie Stopes

Expert:  Dr Baker replied 15 days ago.

https://www.msichoices.org