Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced in a wide range of clinical settings including emergency Medicine
11269312

My 20 year old neice had irregular bleeding, she has been

Customer Question

My 20 year old neice had irregular bleeding, she has been for examination of cervix which showed, visible cells growth.. they referred her for for colposcopy and said she needs scan, however she is getting passed from GP to phone appointments. 6 weeks has now passed. we have a very high rate of cervical cancer in our family. my sister and 2 aunties have both died,
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: yes but they keep passing me to other places.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i would like to book somewhere urgently and private for scan and internal scan please?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. P. Jyoti replied 10 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** I am a qualified MD with 18 years’ experience and I am happy to work with you on this.

I am reviewing your question and will be back with my response shortly. Please bear with me if you have to wait a few minutes as I may be busy with references for your question or sometimes with other customers.

Where do you stay? Which city and area?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
birmingham chelmsley wood

You can contact here for a private gynaecological appointment:

BMI The Edgbaston Hospital
Address:***** Birmingham B15 2QQ, United Kingdom
Phone: +44(###) ###-####/p>

BMI The Priory Hospital
Address: Priory Rd, Birmingham B5 7UG, United Kingdom
Phone: +44(###) ###-####/p>

Hope I have been able to clarify the situation for you and helped in resolving your query.
If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is most welcome. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.
Thank you and I wish you the best of health - stay safe!
Dr. P. Jyoti