How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Baker Your Own Question
Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 4979
Experience:  MD
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr Baker is online now

I want to see a gynecologist please, Yes But in Belgium Just

This answer was rated:

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I want to see a gynecologist please
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes But in Belgium Just move in the uk
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I want see a Dr for check and prescription

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

Where in the UK are you based please?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

We can provide advice but not appointments sorry. I will look for a local Gynaecologist for you

Dr Baker and other OB GYN Specialists are ready to help you