the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I had a blister on my bikini area i think because of an

Customer Question

Hi i had a blister on my bikini area i think because of an ingrown hair i alos think it’s a boil had it for a few weeks. It popped on its own and is taking time to heal pus and blood comes out of it and it smells. It doesn’t hurt anymore but was sore before I can’t let it dry up without something scraping on it as it’s quite high up. It’s fully dried up then starting leaking again
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 9 days ago.

Hello, I'm Dr. Phil and have over 10 years of experience as a licensed medical doctor.
I am happy to assist you with this question.
I will be responding shortly.

Thanks for this question and for the opportunity to help.

Do you have a picture?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No

Okay no problem.

What questions can I answer about this?

If this is draining it should be okay.

You might need antibiotics though.

I would need to see a picture to be sure

But if you can't provide a picture I would recommend going to urgent care to get checked to see if you need them.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Okay thanks can i send a picture tomorrow?

No problem :)

I'm so happy to hear that I was able to answer your question and thank you for the opportunity to help you today.
If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert.
You will have the opportunity to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.