Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Doctor
Experience:  Medical Specialist
111381268

I have not had my periods for two months. During this time I

Customer Question

Hello .
hello. I have not had my periods for two months. During this time I had bloating and abdominal pain
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: Yes i have abdominal pain and my period are not regular
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I think I have some mold in the intimate area.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 15 days ago.

Good afternoon, thank you for getting in touch. Could you tell me a little more about what you'd like to discuss? I may take a few minutes to reply as dealing with other patients too, thank you

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have not had periods since February 3. I have a lot of pain in the lower abdomen and bloating. i feel like my belly is blocked.

I'm very sorry to hear about what's been troubling you. It's very common for most women at some stage to experience some delay in their periods particularly in times of stress, dietary changes, changes in weight or circumstance of health states. This is very normal and so long as it's not associated with other signs such as pain during sex, abnormal bleeding then it isn't considered a great concern and the period is likely late and will arrive. However, given you've also got abdominal pain you should be assessed in person by your GP and also they should take some swabs for possible infection, an up to date smear test as well as organise an ultrasound scan of your tummy to look at the reproductive system in more detail. They should also take blood tests to check your sex hormone levels to make sure they are ok too. If you follow the above steps you should get to the bottom of it very soon.

I really hope that was helpful and you feel better for it. Please do come back if you've other questions anytime and all the very best for the future.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you very much

You're so welcome, glad I could help at all. Please do come back if you've other questions anytime and all the very best for the future.