Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced in a wide range of clinical settings including emergency Medicine
11269312

I am from Croatia and I come in Ireland before 3 week and I

Customer Question

Hello, i am from Croatia and I come in Ireland before 3 week and I dont have PPSN, but I have a problem.. I miss a PMS 9 day late.. And I think that I am pregnet but I want cancel pregnet.. What I need to do..?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No I dont see doctor yet.. I dont use any medications
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have two kids of 4 and 6 years and I has in Croatia 1 cancellation of pregnet with medicaments..
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. P. Jyoti replied 14 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** I am a qualified MD with 18 years’ experience and I am happy to work with you on this.

I am reviewing your question and will be back with my response shortly.

Are you in Northern Ireland of the UK or in Ireland itself?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
In Ireland in Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo

You are in a country where abortion is was made available only recently. Abortion was made legal in Ireland only in 2018, before that abortion was not allowed.

However, since 2018 you can ask for abortions under section 12 till 12 weeks.

You should go to the nearest sexual health centre. You can simply google 'sexual health centre near me' to find one of your choice. I am not fully sure whether they offer abortion services to tourists but this is your best option.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Oke, thank you so much.. Kind regards

Glad to help.

Wish you best of health. Have a great day!

If you require help again, you can always come back to the JA site and ask your question. If you want me as your expert in the future, you can mark me as 'Favourite Expert' and use the “Ask me a new question” feature.

A bonus is always welcome!!