Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Doctor
Experience:  Medical Specialist
111381268

I've taken three pregnancy tests that are positive, although

Customer Question

Hi there - I've taken three pregnancy tests that are positive, although my period is not due for 2 more days. I've also taken cocaine, MDMA, ketamine and drunk during the period between conception and today and I am worried I have harmed any potential baby. What should I do?
JA: Apologies for the personal questions, but are you using any contraceptives? When did your last period begin?
Customer: no, not using contraceptives
JA: Got it. When was your last smear test, and what were the results? Any swelling, discoloration, or unusual smells?
Customer: no, smear test was all healthy, and it was 18 months ago
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 17 days ago.

Good afternoon, thank you for getting in touch. Could you tell me a little more about what you'd like to discuss? I may take a few minutes to reply as dealing with other patients too, thank you

If three pregnancy tests are positive it pretty much is certain that you're currently pregnant. While the drugs and alcohol aren't helpful the chance of them having caused harm to baby is next to nil as the main time for development hasn't yet started but of course they should be avoided from here on out to ensure that any damage doesn't happen.