Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Doctor
Experience:  Medical Specialist
111381268

I have endometriosis and cervical Philips which should be

Customer Question

Hello. I have endometriosis and cervical Philips which should be removed. Could you tell me please if you can help me?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I did a usg in Moldova and the doctor says I have endometriosis. 2 months ago I did the usg at king George hospital and they said I have polyps but the waiting time to remove them is for 10 months. I don’t take any medication
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The price for this treatment
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 20 days ago.

Good afternoon, thank you for getting in touch. Could you tell me a little more about what you'd like to discuss? I may take a few minutes to reply as dealing with other patients too, thank you

Do you mean that you would like to enquire about pricing for private surgery for the polyps to be removed and the endometriosis treated is that right?

Generally speaking the best way to know would be to have an initial appointment with a private hospital (you can find your local ones with google maps) and they can assess you , review your tests and give you a quote as it varies person to person and place to place as well as depending on how much exactly needs to be done. I would estimate it would be between 5-10 thousand but again this varies so you could start by contacting a few private hospitals and getting a ballpark figure from them and go from there. 

I really hope that was helpful and you feel better for it. Please do come back if you've other questions anytime and all the very best for the future.