Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, 5 years experience in the field of General Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have three children already and have been trying for

Customer Question

Good afternoon. I have three children already and have been trying for another one and I have had 3 miscarriages in a row one that has just happened and my 4th in total is there something I can do or check to see what is going on. Thanks
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I am I was taking cyclogest
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no nothing
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 18 days ago.

Hi and welcome.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 18 days ago.

I would suggest seeing a gynecologist to get a thorough evaluation including hormone levels and an ultrasound to look at your ovaries and uterus to find the exact cause so that it can be treated accordingly. You might need extra progesterone support when you conceive next time.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future. Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ok thanks. I was taking progesterone pessaries with this pregnancy but that didn’t help either.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 18 days ago.

You would need a thorough workup to find the exact cause.