Your symptoms can be due to neuropathy.
Following are the causes of polyneuropathy (many times cause is not known);
2) Thyroid issue.
3) Excessive use of alcohol
4) Thiamine deficiency
5) Vitamin B 12 deficiency (pernicious anemia)
6) Vitamin B 6 (pyridoxine) taken in excessive amounts
7) Drugs, medications, herbs
8) Autoimmune diseases
9) Heavy metals such as lead and mercury.
Following investigations are advised (some of which had been done for you);
1) Electromyography/nerve conduction studies (EMG/NCS)
2) MRI of the spine and brain
3) blood glucose and glycosylated hemoglobin
4) serum B12 level with methylmalonic acid (with or without homocysteine),
5) serum protein electrophoresis
6) Antinuclear antibody
7) Lyme testing
8) Rheumatoid factor
9) Sjogren's syndrome testing (Anti-Ro, Anti-La Antibodies)
Skin and nerve biopsies are recommended after the results of these investigations, sometimes.
This should give the diagnosis and guidelines for the management.
Supplements and alternative integrative therapy protocols are;
1) Evening primrose oil
3) Alpha-lipoic acid
4) Benfotiamine (Milgamma), 100 mg, is a lipid-soluble vitamin B1 analog
5) Vitamin E
Your physician may consider starting Gabapentin or Pregabalin if symptoms are significant and persistent.
I hope your symptoms resolve soon.
I would be happy to assist you further if you need more information.
Thanks for using JustAnswer.