Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, GP
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

I would like to ask a couple of questions regarding

Hi I would like to ask a couple of questions regarding prolapse
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes I have seen doctor only lactulose for constipation
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes I had a second miscarriage also I wanted to know is prolapse the reason why I'm miscarrying at 11 weeks both time

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you.

How can I help you?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi I have a vaginal prolapse I want to know does a prolapse affect pregnancy because I miscarried 2 times both at 11 weeks
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I will just chat on here if you don't mind

Vaginal prolapse usually doesn't cause this but uterine prolapse does cause miscarriage.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I also want to know I just had my 1st period after my miscarriage and it's very light and it's my 8 the day I'm still bleeding a little why is that first the blood was brown just on tissue for 2 days then became red now during day sometime I bleed and night I don't bleed at all.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Is this because of the prolapse

No, this is not due to prolapse.