Dr.Andrew
Dr.Andrew, Doctor
Experience:  Board certified Physician
75931320

I’m getting really bad symptoms and I have missed my periods

I’m getting really bad symptoms and I have missed my periods since march but I have been having pain in my lower back and cramp pains and also my breasts feel sore and I feel constipated and I feel bloated after I eat
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: my periods are not regular but I’m in pain it comes an goes
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Welcome to the Justanswer website,

I am Dr.Andrew, a Board-Certified Physician with over 15 years of experience.

I'm sorry you are having this issue.

I'm reviewing your question and will get back to you shortly. Answers provided on this platform are only for informational and educational purposes. We do not intend to establish a patient-physician relationship.

I will do my best to help you.

(If you receive any phone service offer, please see it is not sent by me, it is just an automated site response.

I am now available to answer your health questions through this Typing/Texting format only)

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok

Respected customer

I am sorry to hear about your symptoms, but please do not worry. I will try my best to resolve this issue.

Please give me a little more information, and I will help you figure out a solution.

Are you sexually active? If yes, have you taken a pregnancy test?

I am waiting for your reply.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I’m sexually active an no I haven’t taken pregnancy test

Do you have any recent history of irregularity in periods in the last few months?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I’ve had periods for year then suddenly my periods have stopped since march but im having symptoms
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
My periods are sometimes irregular
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I am planning for a baby at the moment but I’ve got bad symptoms

Have you undergone any tests or examinations so far?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I’ve been referred to my gynaecologist she has put me on clomid but need to start them but I’m worried I’m case I’m pregnant
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I’ve jus had sex intercourse with my partner 1 day before can I still do a pregnancy test or do I wait

May I know your age?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I’ve got lower back pains and cramp pains they come an go also I feel constipated and also I have some discharge my age is 28
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
My appetite is gone I don’t feel like eating

Have you had unprotected sex after your last period?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have had unprotected sex after my last period

On what date you have unprotected sex?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

Do you mean you have last sexual intercourse in April?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have jus had unprotected sex on Tuesday

Respected customer

Thank you for providing the details. I can understand your concern and worry.

I am now preparing and typing my answer, and I will post my reply here as soon as it is ready.

Thanks for your cooperation and patience.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok

Respected customer

Thank you for staying online,

I am sorry to hear about your problem, and I can understand how uncomfortable you may be feeling, but hopefully, we can resolve this.

The symptoms you described include having a delay in the period, and other symptoms can be due to various causes.

You had unprotected sex, so first, you can have a pregnancy test.

The most reliable time to take a urine pregnancy test is one week after you have missed a period(expected date of your period). This will provide you with an accurate result. Waiting one week after a missed period will usually give a more precise answer.

If this test comes out to be negative, then other causes of delay in the period/missed period are considered accordingly.

So first, you can have a pregnancy test.

Morning tends to be the best time to take home pregnancy tests because hCG levels in urine are concentrated after a night without much drinking and peeing.

So you can have a home pregnancy test in the morning.

The First Response Early Result manual is the most sensitive over-the-counter pregnancy test you can buy.

I hope I have been able to clarify the situation for you and helped in resolving your query.

I am available to answer any follow-up questions you may have, so please feel free to ask.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok thank u

Respected customer,

You are very welcome! I am glad I was able to help.

If you still have any follow-up questions, please feel free to ask. I am right here to answer you.

I wish you good health and get well soon.

God bless you and take care.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank u bye

You are welcome.
I hope you get well soon.

Thank you for using the just answer website.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I jus want to ask something

Yes, you may ask your follow up question here

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
With the symptoms I have told do u think I can be pregannt

Yes, these symptoms can be due to pregnancy.

Also, please note that these symptoms can also be due to hormonal imbalance.

So a pregnancy test is the only way to confirm.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or want to discuss this further-Thank you for the opportunity to help, and I wish you all the best.