Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS
23101880

I have a question around my period. My periods occur every

Customer Question

I have a question around my period.
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: My periods occur every 30 days. I am on day 21 of my cycle and since yesterday I have spotting like pinkish discharge visible when I wipe. I want to know if it could be implantation bleeding.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr.Saleem replied 8 days ago.

Hello! I am Dr Saleem. Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for the question. I will be with you in a moment.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Expert:  Dr.Saleem replied 8 days ago.

I understand your concern. Implantation bleeding is light and typically occurs around the time of expected periods. The timing here doesn't really match up. If you are trying to conceive then you will have to take a test on the date of your expected periods and a week after that.

Expert:  Dr.Saleem replied 8 days ago.

Please let me know if you have other, related queries. I will be happy to answer. Thanks.