Dr. Nickols M
Dr. Nickols M, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Expert
115571763

Hii actually from last three months i dont get my periods n

Customer Question

hii actually from last three months i dont get my periods n i checked five times my pregnancy and its showing negative oll the time so it can be possible i am pregnant ?
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: my periods are irregular oll the time but not delayed more than 1 month
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i gained too much weight from last six months
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Nickols M replied 14 days ago.
Hello, I am Dr Nickols M, it is a pleasure to attend to you
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
hiii

Can you tell me your age?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
32
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
no

Do not worry about the call, we can continue via chat

Do you take any medication regularly?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
no i am not
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
how much time u will take to tell me ?

Please give me a moment

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
ok

Do you use or did you use any type of contraceptive method and if so, did you take any specific urine or blood pregnancy test?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
no i dont use any and i test by urine five times in a month
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
its still showing negative
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
r u going to tell me or not ?

Allow me a moment while I write your response

Dear customer, it is a pleasure to attend you today, I want to tell you that what you are experiencing is a condition known as amenorrhea is characterized by the absence of menstruation and the first diagnostic suspicion is always pregnancy but as you have ruled out after so many pregnancy tests is likely that this situation is closely related to alterations of hormonal origin so your doctor may consider the possibility of performing certain tests or hormonal studies such as the measurement of certain hormones among which follicle stimulating hormones, estrogens, lutein and progesterone, are usually very useful to rule out any endocrine or metabolic process in evolution, estrogens, lutein and progesterone, are usually very useful to rule out any endocrinological or metabolic process in evolution, in addition it may also be necessary to measure blood sugar levels, glycosylated hemoglobin as well as other molecules that must be measured through the blood sample obtained by venipuncture to determine what is happening, until the cause is elucidated unfortunately can not establish a treatment because it can be ineffective and counterproductive, however I want to advance that what you are experiencing is really common and today is highly treatable so it is likely that your doctor will consider the possibility of starting treatment with hormone therapy or contraceptive therapy, I would like you to keep me abreast of your situation, I will be happy to assist you and guide you in everything I can, I am attentive to any additional questions about it.