Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, GP
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

I want to start off saying that I am currently on cerezette

Customer Question

Hello, I want to start off saying that I am currently on cerezette birth control and have been for the last 5 years. Generally, during sex, I do not produce a lot of lubrication. Everytime we have sex, we need to use lube because otherwise, I dry up. Also, I often experience pain and/discomfort, almost like a rug burn during and after sex, even with the lube. Finally, there also seems to be a small pin prick like sensation on my labia which has been in the same spot and an annoyance for a few months, potentially up to a year now.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Not yet, I am taking cerezette
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That's it.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 5 days ago.

This is Dr. Naz.

I have over 10 years of experience.

I’d be happy to assist you. My goal is to provide you with excellent service.

Please ignore if you do not want a phone call. We can continue our discussion over the chat.

I am offering information only and do not intend to establish, nor should my response be taken as establishing a doctor-patient relationship.

I'm sorry you are having this issue. I will do my best to help you.

I’d love to understand more about the situation. Please allow me to be of assistance.

I appreciate you taking the time to ask your question.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Great, what are you thoughts or suggestions?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Sorry, can we switch back to live chat? I didn't know it would cost more
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 5 days ago.

Do you any any lesion? Any abnormal mark there?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Where it feels like a pin prick, my husband said it looks almost like a vein protruding, but it's very small it looks like a red mark
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 5 days ago.

I think you should get this red mark checked, it's a lesion. I think it would be reasonable that somebody professional have a look at it.

You need to use lubrication and can be prescribed estrogen cream from your GP as well for this.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
What does the estrogen cream help with?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I also had a bump on what I think was my labia majoria about 2 months ago. It wasn't painful and went away after a few days. That has never happened before.
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 5 days ago.
the bump on the labia could be a cyst called bartholin cyst. it is usually benign but it can get infected
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 4 days ago.

This is a harmless finding.