Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General practice
Experience:  I have had years of experience with Outpatient Medicine and have treated many routine GYN disorders.
18722459

I discovered an abnormal growth of tissue next to the

I discovered an abnormal growth of tissue next to the opening of vagina, about 0.3 cm x 0.3 cm in size, white and pink in colour. During inspection, I accidentally tore it off and bled. Bleeding stopped few seconds later
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: Just discover yesterday, and my health condition is good lately
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: that’s all, thanks
This is Dr Chip

Please post a photo of that for me here

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I am sorry, I didn’t keep the tissue, it’s texture is a bit hard and it is easily smashed if squeeze on it. It combined of multiple tiny granule like tissue.

It sounds like it was a benign inclusion cyst from a blocked pore and nothing worrisome

Just have your doctor look at the area

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you so so so much

You're welcome

I'm here if you ever need me again