ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

This is technical At 3600 hcg levels if there is not a

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: This is technical At 3600 hcg levels if there is not a gestational sac showing on an ultrasound What are the chances of still being pregnant and it showing up a week later say I am exactly at the very least 6 weeks pregnant
JA: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?
Customer: Yes
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My hcg levels rose 39% in 48 hours And my progesterone levels are 14 The doctors thought it was eptopic To the extent they took me for surgery but couldn't find anything in the tubes When they discussed with with me I was a bit hazy from the anaesthetic So I can't remembee what they said exactly
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I know that there is an outside chance of a sac not showing at 3600 hcg
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 5 days ago.
I am a medical consultant. sometimes you could have had pregnancy which was self terminated but there could be a bit of foetal tissue present.  they would do serial scans and check for any foetal tissue
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
is progesterone levels of 14 at 6 weeks, isn't fantastic either
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 5 days ago.

the progesterone levels varies depending on the menstrual cycle. level of 14 is well within normal range

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
But is it well within normal range at 6 weeks pregnant
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 4 days ago.
it is within normal range
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 2 days ago.
thanks
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
If hcg levels have stagnated, over 96 hours, hcg levels are 3600hcg and there is no gestational sack, then this isn't a viable pregnancy am I right?