How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Baker Your Own Question
Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 6641
Experience:  MD
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr Baker is online now

I feel that my private part is so irritaed, and sometimes i

This answer was rated:

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I feel that my private part is so irritaed, and sometimes i feel a bit of pain after miction Especially when i wear tight pants I don't know if it's a simple irritation or an infection
JA: How old are you? What symptoms are you having?
Customer: 34
JA: Got it. When was your last smear test or pelvic exam? Any irregular results from past exams?
Customer: Last year everything was normal
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Yes, i had cancer lately and i went through chemo which made my pelvic area very dry but this is the first time i feel this pain
Thank you for contacting Just Answer

How long have you had this?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
For 3-4 days
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
But today it's more intense because i am wearing tight pants
Okay, so pain or discomfort in this area is commonly caused by a fungal infection, which can also cause pain on passing urine. A bacterial infection is also possible given the short duration of symptoms.

A urine dip would be able to tell.

I would suggest contacting your doctor, practice nurse or local urgent treatment centre who can do this urine test.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I live in France and am in the UK ( Hastings ) for work
Where can i do this test ?

Try this link, if you use your postcode you can find your local urgent treatment centre.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok thank you

That is my pleasure, all the best with this

Dr Baker and other OB GYN Specialists are ready to help you