KemalG
KemalG,
Experience:  Expert
113018656

I was wondering I started getting an irritation about a week

Hi I was wondering I started getting an irritation about a week before my period and it's itchy rashey feeling I did sleep with someone recently but he said he was tested and I tested before and am fine. I'm not sure of he did actually test but said he did
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: I also started producing a brownish discharge when I usually have none or not that bad before my period. I'm not in any pain just my crotch is irritated And my periods are regular and I'm on birth control
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Do I pay for this online? Or what exactly is this?

Hello. This is Dr Geyik and I will be assisting you today.

Can I please ask your age and if you have any other medical conditions or allergies, or take medications?

Do you have a proper rash or blisters, bleeding, bad smell, swelling, other pains, fever, vomiting, or other lesions on your body/mouth?

And did you have unprotected sexual intercourse?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I'm 25 and have no medical conditions and only allergic to bee stings
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No none of those, I mostly just feel irritated
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Unprotected

The most common cause of vaginal discharge is vaginal thrush which is a yeast infection. So, you can try over the counter Canesten (Clotrimazole) Combi pessary/cream (or Monistat) which should clear it. You only use this cream/pessary once. You get an equivalent medication if this is not available in your local pharmacy.

Canescool can soothe the area and help with burning, irritation and swelling.

If this doesn't work, you can also try over the counter fluconazole tablet and you only take one tablet.

If these do not work at all, you should see your doctor for further assessment and possible swab tests and STD testing to be on the safe side. 

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Okay thank you! And when taking that is there a certain amount of time you should refrain from having sex?

You should refrain from having sexual contact until all of your symptoms have resolved.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Perfect thank you so much

You are welcome.