Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Board Certified Oncologist
41363181

Can you help me please - I had an ultrasound about 2.1 weeks

Hello Dr DavidCan you help me please - I had an ultrasound about 2.1 weeks ago and it was clear. I'm worried as I've been checking my ribs under my arms for lumps and the lymph nodes seem to be very swollen now.Is it medically possible for cancer to come up in my lymph nodes if i had a clear ultrasound 2.1 weeks ago under my arms and breasts and it was clear?I am very anxious about it as they feel very swollen.Thanks v much
Fiona

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

no, it is not possible for cancer to come up in a lymph node when it was clear 2 weeks ago.

it sounds like you are letting your anxiety and worry about breast cancer get out of control here.

you need to stop touching and feeling and pressing on that lymph node which will cause it to swell up. you are causing the swelling of the lymph node, not cancer.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm sure I felt a lump there thought and it's making me check. Are you 100% sure Dr David that a breast cancer lump couldn't have come up under my arm so quickly? Thank-you

yes, I am 100% sure you don't have a breast cancer. you are irritating that lymph node by feeling it all the time.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello there is it medically possible in the breasts to have a cancer come up after clear ultrasound 2 weeks ago? Thanks Fiona

no, that is not medically possible. you keep asking this question again and again.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I know I do it's the anxiety I have. I'm scared as today my right breast felt more modular and I feel worried the tissue is hardening and it could be breast cancer. Can you help me I'm freaking out and don't want to start checking. How quickly could breast cancer come up after clear ultrasound what's the earliest time? I know I've asked you lots of times that's why I am paying for it as I know I'm troubling you but I have severe anxiety and sometimes I need to ask the questions as it's my OCD and I am working on this.Please can you let me know if the hardening tissue in the breast that I feel is breast cancer and how soon it could come up after a clear ultrasound? Thanks so much

you don't have breast cancer. you need to stop touching your breast. you need to talk to your doctor about more treatment for your bad anxiety symptoms.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How do you know that this hardening in my breast tissue on the left side isn't breast cancer? What's your thinking for this so I can understanding someone logical when I'm having an anxiety attack?How long would it take for breast cancer to come up after clear ultrasound in your opinion please?Sorry but you're the only one I trust when I feel like thisThank you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please come back on this

because you have had prior breast ultrasounds recent. you are young. you could be causing more inflammation and scar tissue in the area from too much rubbing and feeling. you need to stop doing this to yourself.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How long would it take for breast cancer to come up after a clear ultrasound? Please can you answer this thanks so much

it is your anxiety driving this question. the chance of breast cancer is super super super tiny. 1 in a 100,000 chance. you need to stop your worry.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please could you let me know how long it would take to come up after a clear ultrasound in your medical opinion? Thanks so much

it should never come up.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
not in 2 weeks?

I told you before, you would not get a breast cancer in 2 weeks. your anxiety symptoms are severe.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Even under my arms?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
you don't think those swollen lymph nodes under my arms could be breast cancer after 2.5 weeks after clear ultrasound?

no, it is not breast cancer.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank-you

Please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
sorry to bother you again and I will rate you after this of course, I thought I had.I have recently had lots of indigestion and looser stools - I'm taking increased dose of setraline (100mg), propanodol (3 a day) and my contraceptive pill eloine. I'm worried that this may be colon cancer although I don't see blood in my stools. Why would I be having looser stools for the last month they are usually harder and slightly hard to pass.Please can you helpThanks
Fiona S

this is a new topic

Please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you so far
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com