Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Board Certified Oncologist
41363181

My wife was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer which has

Customer Question

My wife was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer which has traveled to her head via a nerve behind the eye. She started having chemo last Monday and it had to be stopped because her liver enzyme count went to 950. Once the chemo stopped it went down to 670 the following day and then 470 the day after that. She had a blood test yesterday which is 5 days after the chemo started and the enzyme count is down to 410. She does not have an infection or virus. It seems the liver reacted to the chemo or one the pain medications.My question is this.... what are her options if she is unable to go through with further chemo due to liver damage?
Category: Oncology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 months ago.

what chemo did she have?

Does your wife have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.