Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Board Certified Oncologist
41363181

I have chronic radiation enteritis and suffer extreme

Customer Question

I have chronic radiation enteritis and suffer extreme diarrhoea each day. I take Creon and Loperamide tablets to no avail. One Loperamide and twenty Creon each day [25000 each] as suggested by the Christie following treatment for Anal Cancer and Small Cell Lung Cancer in 2002 and 2004 respectively, I know something of a miracle. What else can I do please I am a seventy two year old, Insulin dependent Diabetic, male?
JA: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?
Customer: Yes of course.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Yes I suffer Diabetic neuropathy to my legs, hands a feet and maybe digestive system?
Category: Oncology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As an old fart I do not use a mobile phone-only good old phone or e-mails-so sorry.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Have you been evaluated by a GI specialist recently for this issue?

If so, what did they recommend?

How often do you have diarrhea on any given day?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but GP hopeless with no recommendations. Diarrhoea around five times in any one day.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think not, sorry this is a bit of a scam.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry you feel this a scam.

I wish you the very best.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I am a moderator for this topic.
I can assure you that JustAnswer is not a scam, however, if you have a concern, please share it with me so I can address or resolve it for you.
Would you still like your question answered? If so, please confirm, so that the Expert can continue to help you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you.