Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Board Certified Oncologist
41363181

I am very I'll but my cancer consultant said all my scans

Customer Question

I am very I'll but my cancer consultant said all my scans are clear. But I'm still so I'll and all of my other test are high
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 1 month ago.

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 15 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.

Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Can you please upload all your reports?

Please enumerate al your symptoms also?

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please.

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani