wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Have been experiencing mild intermittent pains all over body

Customer Question

Hi GuysHave been experiencing mild intermittent pains all over body for about 4 weeks. Thought initially it was a possible Covid symptom, have bene driniking quire a bit over last six months and have recently been suffering from bloating, did have constipation for a weke or two but exercie has helped that out. Have had a Faecal Immunochemical Test recently which was normal. Any suggestions?
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell me more?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No not that i am aware of. been under a lot of stress the last couple of years, my mother died etc , our home burgled all inthe space of a few months. throw in the alcohol and not a great mix
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

I agree with you:

It does not sound like you have covid19.

Would you say that your drinking is severe enough that you could benefit from a stay in an inpatient Rehab center?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No i would say so, more like binge drinking in the evening.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Perhaps you should give some thought about checking into an inpatient rehab center...

I wish you the very best.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS