OncoMD
OncoMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD, Trained in Hemato-oncology with hands-on experience in chemotherapy
239748

Can I get an Intravenous vitamin C injections on the NHS as

Can I get an Intravenous vitamin C injections on the NHS as I have cancer?

I am sorry to hear about your cancer diagnosis.

As per the information available to me NHS does not consider cancer as a valid indication for cancer therapy.

You need to discuss this with your oncology team, but I do not think that NHS will allow you do have this therapy unless there is robust evidence that it works (there is not enough evidence to see that this works)

Glad to be able to help, I just need a small favour from you, Please press the 5 stars on the top right side of the page to leave a positive rating for the helpful answer. I am only compensated once you leave a helpful rating,
Warm regards
Dr. Gupta MD