Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz,
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

I’m not sure who to speak to about this but I’ve recently

Hi I’m not sure who to speak to about this but I’ve recently noticed that I seem to have 2 small lumps at the back of my tongue on each side. They could have been there for a long time but I’ve only just noticed now. I have very bad health anxiety so I googled what it could be and it has come up with suggestions such as cancer which as you can imagine has terrified me. I have no other physical symptoms such as pain or discomfort on the tongue and I feel generally well but I’m just wondering from these pics if this is anything I should worry about?. I’m aware that these pics aren’t the best and that i might need to get it checked physically but I’m just wondering if anything looks worrying from these pics of the small lumps at the back on each side. I’m 20 years old and male and don’t have any underlying health conditions that I know off. Thanks

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

And please ignore any phone requests, these are generated automatically by Just Answer beyond my control.

Your throat is absolutely normal, there is nothing to worry about. They lumbs are reflextion of your flash of the camera, that's why they are not in same space in different photos. You should not worry about it.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok that’s great it’s just that I have noticed them before I decided to take the pics just to make sure that it is nothing serious. Thanks

Can you kindly rate this consult 5, it would be highly appreciated.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I will do thank you

Great